How To Make Marshmallow Party Pops
KIDS TOP CHOICE RECIPE: These are fun to make, and even more fun to eat. Great for birthday parties, family events, play dates – or, let’s face it, even just a weekend!
Once you have melted the chocolate, let the kids take over. Don't forget to try a variety of toppings – you never know what your favourite might be! Makes 20 pops
- 20 large marshmallows
- 20 lollipop sticks or wooden skewers
- 180g milk or white chocolate
- A variety of toppings in individual bowls – ideas include chopped nuts, sprinkles, crushed candy cane, dessicated coconut, cocoa powder, crushed biscuits, etc
- Push a lollipop stick into each marshmallow.
- Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Take care that the water does not touch the bowl, or it will burn the chocolate. Stir the chocolate until melted, then remove from the heat.
- Dip each marshmallow into the melted chocolate, then allow any excess to drip off before dipping into the topping of your choice. Use a glass, mug or similar prop to hold your pops while they dry (stick down) – then enjoy!
Giving this recipe a try? Let us know how you get on in the comments section below!