8 Awkward Parenting Moments We Can All Relate To
Being a mom or dad is an amazing, fun-filled, fulfilling job that you wouldn’t change for the world.
Sometimes situations arise that can make things a tiny little bit awkward, and hilarious too.
But we're all in this together! To remind you that you are never alone on this mad journey we call parenthood, here's a list of some hilariously awkward parenting moments that are probably all too familiar.
1. When the school run causes a bit of a wardrobe malfunction
2. When your child is having the most epic tantrum in public and just wont settle
3. When your little one asks you how babies are made
4. When the family photoshoot doesn’t quite go to plan
5. When your child walks in on mom and dad having some ‘alone time’
6. When your child drops a swear word in public
7. When your kid points at someone and starts shouting about their baldness/wrinkles/distinctive feature
8. When your child repeats something you said at home, that definitely wasn’t meant to be shared with the public
Life is full of awkward moments. Bord Gáis Energy can’t help you with those, but we can save you money with our latest offer. Switch to Bord Gáis Energy for dual fuel and get €150 back, 12% off electricity and 10% off gas*. Now that’s worth thinking about.
*Terms & conditions apply.
This article has been sponsored by Bord Gáis Energy, the helpful energy company with offers worth thinking about.