noscript

Home Forums Health & Nutrition Weight Loss & Fitness Weight loss buddy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ZARA 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

helponeanother
    Participant

Hi im a 37 year old mum I’m a loyal caring person. I was diagnosed with under active thyroid gland and lost 3 stone i put on in 5 weeks but it has flared up again and was wondering if anyone would like to help and encourage motivate in losing weight while having fun and trying things.
    Have an ill teenage so be good for me to get out and cheer up as life too short also a make time for me .. So anyone interestd in supporting each other pleases get in touch .. I’m fun,witty and out going :yahoo: and will be a great friend in this to get fit ,healthy but by having a laugh…
    LETS FEEL AND LOOK GOOD FOR US!!

Aloemom
    Participant

Hi There,
    I have something that might be of interest to you, could help with your weight loss goals but I also have an opportunity that would get you out and about and meeting people. Feel free to get in touch, you can actually have a look at my Facebook page and send me a PM through that if you like. Facebook.com/empoweringnature :bye:

ZARA
    Participant

hello,
    Oily fish like salmon is incredibly healthy. It is also very satisfying, keeping you full for many hours with relatively few calories. Salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to help reduce inflammation. Tuna is another low-calorie, high protein food. It is lean fish… so there isn’t much fat in it.
    Thanks

Ankita
    Participant

Weight loss by Phytoscience 2slim cell 100% original Product.

2 Slimcell is Good for health and overall well-being starts by weighing just right for your height and build. Having the ideal weight is something everybody wants, but unfortunately do not have. One of the biggest challenges people face in life is losing weight,take 2 slim cell for weight lossing :- For More Visit.
    ………………………………………………………………
    Phytoscienceteamasia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. ! or register!