noscript

Home Forums Health & Nutrition Weight Loss & Fitness Too much weight

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Peter007 4 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

carpaul
    Participant

Hi All,

Im just new to this website. I am 13 weeks pregnant and a bit anxious about my weight gain. Ive always suffered with my weight and am a gold member in weightwatchers. Was normall a size 12 but now find that my 14’s are a bit too tight. As this is my first baby i’m not sure if this is too much of a weight gain too quick.  

Iwab
    Participant

Hi carpaul, congrats on your pregnancy, how exciting. Everyone gains weight differently in pregnancy, for me i used to gain it early and then wouldn’t gain for weeks, like when i was 6months i looked 8months but didn’t gain again until after 8months. Some ppl go up a dress size in the first 6 wks so i think its good to be only there now at 13weeks.

I used to follow WW when i was pregnant i know your not ment to but i found it help me, i ate healthy but what i wanted too and never deprived myself and kept up my walking. I know you can’t attend WW while pregnant but i know you can join Slim world, (i think thats what its called) when your pregnant so if there is one in your area you should look into it.

Good luck with pregnancy and enjoy it.

proudmomi
    Participant

Hi carpaul,

Congrats! Pregnancy is a blessing. As to your concern regarding weight gain, it’s just a normal part of pregnancy. Every trimester, you gain a certain amount of weight. You should not worry because your total weight is not yours alone, it includes the baby’s as well as the placenta and amniotic fluid.

I just would like to share this to you, an amazing site which offers great tips and information from an expert. You may subscribe for a free newsletter and receive expert advices. Good luck and God bless your pregnancy! :-)

http://www.pregnancyweightsecrets.com

fosburges
    Participant

Well i guess that not good to have more weigh during pregancy and as if you are pregnant *I l would just like to sugegst some helpful tips. 

1. Exercise like running wont be included as such you are pregnant, but would be good if you take a small walk with your partner everyday early inthe morning. 

2. Eat more fruits and green leafy vegewtables, this would be beneficial to your child’s health and would help inlosing weight. 

3. Dont ever do deiting

4. Stop eating oild and other junk food

health clinic Miami

lomew58
    Participant

Hello Guys according to my thinking i have observed of women reducing weight during pregnancy but is this only because of morning sickness? I have obtained 5 Lbs since I discovered out I’m pregnant 6 weeks and I’ve study that the first two months are the most worst for just about everything!Thanks!!

emersonkelly
    Participant

[quote=lomew58]

Hello Guys according to my thinking i have observed of women reducing weight during pregnancy but is this only because of morning sickness? I have obtained 5 Lbs since I discovered out I’m pregnant 6 weeks and I’ve study that the first two months are the most worst for just about everything!Thanks!!

[/quote]

Yes, Most of the women lose weight during pregnancy because of the morning sickness only. I too lost the weight in the first two months during my pregnancy!! 

Kriwan333
    Participant

You should lose some of your body weight for the better health.

Do some light exercises but with regular routine to burn your excess body fat and get an active body.

You can do walking, jogging, sits ups, and yoga etc. for your weight control.

In diet you should eat more fresh fruits and raw vegetables to fight agaisnt the weight gain.

Maitland Personal Trainer

joemerchant
    Participant

people who gain less weight they can reduce it with some exercise but people who gain lots of weight they hav eto consume pills to reduce sufficient weight. raspberry ketone can help you reducing your overweight. it contain berries which is rich in antioxidants. raspberry ketone reviews help people to burn fat more easily. 

Peter007
    Participant

I am totally agree with you and would like to say you tahnks that you share this post here with us. I think If you want to lose your weight then must follow these tips to get effective results. Avoid to eat fast food and also do some exercise. Drink more water and green tea also.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. ! or register!