noscript

Home Forums General Forums Buy, Sell, Swap! Navan Baby Market, 12th March 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  roisin@babymarketireland 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

The Ardboyne Hotel, Dublin Sun March 12th, 12 – 2pm.

Save a small fortune at our parent to parent indoor market. TONS of top quality nearly new baby, toddler and maternity gear at a fraction of the original price. Fab local baby businesses/services and craft stalls too!

See the Navan event section at http://www.babymarket.ie for more details

Entry €3, 2 for €5, kids go free

alice
    Participant

That’s great. I bought a baby Jumper from amazon for my baby. But I found a blog site which helps me to buy the Best Baby Jumper :bye: :bye:

Aoife Rose
    Participant

Hi Moms,

Thank you so much for engaging with us here on our Forums!

We are launching a new website soon, and although you will still be able to access these forums, you will no longer be able to add a topic or comment from Thursday, 16th March, 2017. So please join over 70,000 moms, experts and bloggers in sharing stories and tips on our Facebook page, and you will still receive the real support you need.

We are so looking forward to hearing what you think of the new eumom website. If you have any questions or feedback, please get in touch with us on our social channels (please click below) or email us at hello@eumom.ie

Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and our brand new Snapchat is eumom_ie

Love, the eumom team x

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. ! or register!