noscript

Home Forums Health & Nutrition Weight Loss & Fitness NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS WITH REAL RESULTS for a Healthier you!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nuvobelle 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

nuvobelle
    Participant

Hi Ladies, I have three beautiful children & know first hand how hard it can be to get rid of post pregnancy weight. Juice Plus+ Complete can help you achieve this.

How does Juice Plus+ Complete work? –
    * takes away hunger
    * gives you energy all day
    * increases your metabolism
    * helps maintains results
    * improves general health
    * controls fat & weight
    BEST OF ALL IT’s ALL NATURAL

Interested in knowing more, then PM me

bethanyob
    Participant

Hi I’m very interested, like you i have 3 little ones the youngest is 10 months so defiantly need to lose some weight! Is it safe to use whilst breastfeeding?

nuvobelle
    Participant

Juice Plus+ Transformation is a simple plan that brings immediate results & lasts a lifetime with simple affordable maintenance. This programme helps transform our bodies by incorporating the power of whole foods into our diets for healthy, life long living.
    The products are completely natural & therefore are completely safe for mothers breastfeeding. Send me your email address & I will send you details of testimonials of clients on Juice Plus+ along with Dr Mitra’s report.
    my email address is maryballyd@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. ! or register!