noscript

Home Forums Anonymous Anon posts Mom's Query: Advice on sun cream

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  and.marked@gmail.com 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

AnonPost
    Participant

My lb has slight eczema which flares up in summer. Last year I thought it was the sun his skin was reacting to and I went through a lot of different sun screams. We had his legs exposed slightly last weekend for a v short time with the warm weather and without sun cream and his legs were actually fine. But when we applied sun cream yesterday (currently using La Roche Posay Anthelios) his skin flared up instantly so I’m beginning to think it’s the reaction caused by the sun hitting the sun cream. I’ve been given a lot of advice about using a ‘broad spectrum’ sun cream but before I go forking out more money have any of you experienced this and what cream are you using?
    So far I’ve used Nivea, Ambre Solaire, Sudocreme brand suncream, La Roche Posay and Garnier. His skin has flared up with all and when it does flare up it also flares up in unexposed areas where sun cream hasn’t been applied also. Any advice?

Hi! Try using TruKid Eczema Daily Face & Body Stick. It’s also really effective on adults. Very handy and easy to use.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. ! or register!