Lamb Chops With Minted Pea Purée Recipe
This lamb recipe is super quick and super tasty! Perfect for mid-week dinners.
For the lamb:
- 4 lamb chops
- Salt and black pepper
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and lightly crushed
- For the minted pea purée:
- 200g peas, cooked
- Handful of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 25g butter, at room temperature
- Baby new potatoes or sweet potato wedges
- Season the lamb chops with salt and black pepper. Heat the olive oil with the garlic in a pan over a medium-high heat, allowing the garlic to infuse the oil for 1-2 minutes. When the oil is hot and shimmering, discard the garlic.
- Cook the lamb chops for 3-4 minutes on each side, until their outsides are crisp and browned but their centres are still pink. Remove to a plate and cover with tin foil to rest.
- Meanwhile, for the purée, place half of the peas into a small blender with the mint, parsley and butter. Whizz until smooth. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the remaining peas.
- Serve the chops with the pea purée and baby new potatoes or sweet potato wedges.
Per Serving 538kcals, 25.9g fat (7g saturated), 12.9g carbs, 4.5g sugars, 60.9g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.164g sodium
This gorgeous recipe is courtesy of our sister website easyfood.ie. Easy Food is Ireland’s go-to source for all things food. It is the ultimate cooking and kitchen guide for home cooks, from fail-safe recipes to expert tips from our very own custom-built test kitchen. Visit easyfood.ie for more great recipes, and don’t forget to pick up a copy of our magazine!