Baked Green Curry Cod Recipe
A delicious meal to look forward too after a busy day! Use reduced-fat coconut milk if you’re counting calories or worried about your fat intake.
- 4 x cod fillets
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 x 400g tin of coconut milk
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Season the cod fillets with salt and black pepper.
- In a small saucepan over a medium-high heat, combine the coconut milk, ginger and curry paste and whisk until smooth. Heat through for 4-5 minutes.
- Pour a thin layer of the curry sauce into a large baking dish. Place the fish on top and cover with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer the fish to serving plates and top generously with coriander. Serve with rice and extra sauce.
Per Serving 380kcals, 24.5g fat (21.2g saturated), 8.3g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 25.1g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.567g sodium
This gorgeous recipe is courtesy of our sister website easyfood.ie. Easy Food is Ireland’s go-to source for all things food. It is the ultimate cooking and kitchen guide for home cooks, from fail-safe recipes to expert tips from our very own custom-built test kitchen. Visit easyfood.ie for more great recipes, and don’t forget to pick up a copy of our magazine!