Crustless Three-Cheese Mushroom & Spinach Quiche Recipe
This recipe is seriously yummy. Perfect hot or cold, this Crustless Three-Cheese Mushroom & Spinach Quiche can be used for lunch on its own, or for dinner with a big green salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45-55 minutes
- ½ tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease
- 250g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and black pepper
- 280g frozen spinach, thawed
- 60g Feta, crumbled
- 4 large eggs
- 250ml milk
- 40g Parmesan, grated
- 60g Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, some salt and a generous amount of black pepper and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Lightly grease a pie dish with olive oil.
- In a colander over the sink, squeeze any water out of the thawed spinach and spread it on the bottom of the pie dish. Add the cooked mushrooms and crumbled Feta.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the milk, Parmesan and some black pepper and whisk to combine. Pour this mixture over the spinach, mushrooms and Feta.
- Sprinkle the grated Cheddar cheese over the top. Place the quiche into the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the centre is solid. Cut into wedges and serve with salad.
Per Serving 248kcals, 14.9g fat (7g saturated), 9.8g carbs, 5.4g sugars, 21.4g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.55g sodium
This gorgeous recipe is courtesy of our sister website easyfood.ie. Easy Food is Ireland’s go-to source for all things food. It is the ultimate cooking and kitchen guide for home cooks, from fail-safe recipes to expert tips from our very own custom-built test kitchen. Visit easyfood.ie for more great recipes, and don’t forget to pick up a copy of our magazine!