Barbecue Chicken Pizza Baguette Recipe
Looking for something a little different for the kids this lunchtime? Try our yummy Barbecue Chicken Pizza Baguette Recipe! Quick and easy to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- 1-2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 petit pain, halved lengthwise
- 120g Mozzarella, grated
- 1 x 100g pack of Cooked Chicken Pieces
- ¼ of a red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/210°C fan/gas mark 8.
- Spread the tomato purée evenly over both baguette halves.
- Sprinkle a little of the Mozzarella over each piece of baguette. Top with the chicken, red onion and sweetcorn, then scatter over the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden. Scatter over the coriander and serve immediately.
Per Serving 325kcals, 8g fat (3.1g saturated), 40.5g carbs, 5.1g sugars, 25g protein, 3.7g fibre, 0.42g sodium
This gorgeous recipe is courtesy of our sister website easyfood.ie. Easy Food is Ireland’s go-to source for all things food. It is the ultimate cooking and kitchen guide for home cooks, from fail-safe recipes to expert tips from our very own custom-built test kitchen. Visit easyfood.ie for more great recipes, and don’t forget to pick up a copy of our magazine!