9 Amazing Bedtime Stories That Will Help Your Child Sleep
Everyone loves a good bedtime story! Young or old, there's nothing quite like snuggling up in your comfy PJs to relax and unwind with a good book before bed.
We recently asked the moms on our Facebook page
to tell us their favourite stories to read with their little ones at bedtime. We had an overwhelming response and are delighted to see so many of our eumom members using stories as part of their bedtime routines.
Here 9 books that our community love the most:
1. The Gruffalo, by Julia Donaldson
2. Goodnight Moon, by Margaret Wise Brown
3. The Dinosaur That Pooped Series, By Tom Fletcher & Dougie Poynter
4. Room On The Broom, by Julia Donaldson
5. Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch
6. Guess How Much I Love You, by Sam McBratney
7. Before You Sleep, by Benji Bennett
8. Charlie's Superhero Underpants, by Paul Bright
9. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, by Eric Carle
Let us know your favourite bedtime story in the comments!
Help your little one get to sleep with our Baby Bedtime Lullaby Playlist on Spotify: