Home Forums Pregnancy Moms-to-be Hormones

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of adamkav adamkav 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adamkav
    Participant

hi, im new on this site. It mite sound a bit wierd but im male and 19 years old. I heard about this site through a friend and i thought i’d take a look! My girlfriend is 17 weeks pregnant and she is 18.

I just want to know will she be so Hormonal throughtout the pregnancy? Cause its startin to drive me crazy!

biddypat
    Participant

Firstly congrats on being a dad,,,,,,,,, my hubbie and you were in the same boat, I was 18 and he 19. Your girlfriend may not be quite as hormonal for the whole pregnancy but if she is you have to realise that she has so much going on in her body that its quite hard for the poor girl to get a grip on it,,,,,,, Is she crying or having temper tantrums,,,,,,, they dont last too long. She will start to get more excited about the baby soon when she feels the first movement , as will you,, I know its hard for you to put up with it at the moment but it will be so worth it when you see your son or daughter that you will forget about these hormonal outbursts,,,, go with her when she gets her 20 week scan it will help you realise whats going on in there, and its lovely for you to see the little one. Good luck, and tell her to join the club for her due month,,, the girls on there will help her in her hormonal days. (save you a bit).

adamkav
    Participant

thanks for the reply biddypat!

she has both of them! temper and crying! but its mostly temper around me! both of us are a bit scared, but i know everything will work out wen the baby comes!!

styles
    Participant

Hi Adamkav

Dont worry about it those temper tantrums will disapear, I was exactly like that especially with my husband, I would snarl at him over nothing and I would cry hysterically over nothing, I am now in my 20th week and I am fine, I have a new lease of life..

So best of luck to you both

Ruth
    Participant

We call it “hormental” in our house! Sheer madness at times and so irrational but women are extremely vulnerable at this time so take it easy on each other!!
    Take care
    Ruth
    x

adamkav
    Participant

thanx everybody!!

really appreciate it!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. ! or register!