Join in the conversation with other mums and mums-to-be on our forums.
Keeping Your Baby’s Skin Soft
The hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested Comfort Pure fabric conditioner is ideal for your baby’s new skin, keeping it soft and gentle. Indy Rihal, from the British Skin Foundation, gives us some tips on how to take care of your baby’s sensitive skin:
- Keep your baby’s skin clean by bathing your baby regularly
- Choose cotton and natural fibres, and clothes that will allow their skin to breathe
- Don’t leave a wet or dirty nappy for longer than necessary to avoid nappy rash
- Use clothes, linens and products which have been particularly designed for babies
Using a fabric conditioner
When doing your laundry make sure you are using a fabric softener. This makes your clothes feel softer, gives them a fluffy bounce, and therefore they are more comfortable to wear. Your softer clothes are also less irritable on your skin:
- Fabric conditioner lightly conditions each of the fibres, helping them to stay regular and smooth and keep their natural elasticity
- Fabric conditioner keeps your clothes looking newer for longer – over time fibres can tangle and develop bobbles when washed making them look old and worn. Using fabric conditioner regularly in the wash helps the fibres stay smooth and soft.
Read our blogs by women for women * Enter our great competitions * Collect your FREE gift bag today * Send us your photos and share your story * Other articles you might like